Tuesday 9 December 2008

Shanghai Skyline

This is the view from the Vue Bar at Hyatt on the Bund, Shanghai. I was told that the hotel is brand new. The view of the bund and the two areas Pudong and Puxi divided by the Hwangpu river is fantastic. It was a cold and windy night with temperatures below 5 degrees C and yes I got to use my beautiful Sasha collar. We had a fantastic time in Shanghai thanks to our friend MC who brought us to many of her favourite restaurants and shopping haunts. I had shirts and a cashmere winter coat tailored. Bought a few silk pieces and leather handbags but most of all we had great company and lots of fun bargaining. Okay I was exaggerating a bit, bargaining was not fun. I will post more photos and the restaurants we ate at in the coming week. I must say I have not used my camera for night shots and I probably did not get the right setting or it was too cold and my hands were shaking. The photos aren't great but the view was.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun in Shanghai! I agree with you 100% about the bargaining...it is quite interesting to say the least!

    ReplyDelete