Wednesday 31 December 2008

Tatted cross pattern from Elizabeth’s Tatted Lace


Not much tatting done but tatting cannot be neglected, so no matter how busy, 30 mins of tatting is better than nothing. I saw this tatted cross pattern on Elizabeth’s Tatted Lace blog and wanted to try it out. Thank you for sharing the pattern, Elizabeth. Elizabeth’s tatting is so perfect and neat. Mine, not so. Instructions were easy to follow and it stated that joining picots should be made small. I did not know which picots were joining picots so I made them all standard size. After a few practice runs, I should be able to tell or maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for tatting! I haven't done it for a little while now, not sure what the deal is. I think I am soooo tired when I get home from work! LOL! Your crosses are pretty. Where has Elizabeth been lately anyway? I haven't seen a post on her blog forEVER!

    ReplyDelete