Wednesday 14 October 2009

Lemon curd mini cupcakes



I made these in 3 different sizes: mini, medium and large. I prefer these mini as the portions of cake, lemon curd and icing seemed to be just right. I have never made this recipe of lemon curd before but it turned out really delicious. The recipe is from here. I did not have any Meyer lemons so I just combined 3 regular lemons and 1 small orange. It is yummy and fragrant and for those who dislike the sweetness of butter cream icing, this combination is good. Earl Grey Tea anyone?

3 comments:

  1. your lemon curd mini cupcakes and earl grey tea make my mouth water... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was perfect combination Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tea for one! I'm going to copy this lemon curd recipe. I love lemon bars and lemon pie so I think I'd like this too.

    ReplyDelete