Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter 2010

Tatted Easter eggs from Kirsten Wind Hansen's patterns. I received the book just in time.

Left egg is Easter Egg No. 2 tatted in LadyShuttleMaker's HDT named Easter Egg Size 20. I needed to tat this because of the Josephine rings;

Middle egg is Easter Egg No. 5 tatted in Anchor Perle Cotton Size 8. Quite happy with the colour combination and the design is simple but very pretty;

Right egg is Easter Egg No. 15 tatted in Flora Size 20. The butterfly caught my eye and decided to tat these in sweet colours. I forgot to join some picots but it's okay!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!

    I've never heard of Kirsten Wind Hansen. I'll have to look this book up. Very cute Tatted Easter Eggs, I especially like the butterfly in the egg. Nice colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I've been wanting to tat #15 again but made several of another for gifts today so didn't get to it yet. Next year! Colors all look great with these designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, the book is called Tatted Easter Eggs. I got mine from Book Depository with free shipping.

    Thanks Gina,
    I managed to tat 3 more eggs but did not have time to photograph them today, maybe I will post them soon. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I sure hope one of the vendors has this book at the workshop! Your eggs are beautiful and I can't wait t see the others you have tatted. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love that middle one in blue! Very sweet!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Easter dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter!!
    Those tatted eggs are lovely and the colours as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. REALLY pretty eggs! The colors of the middle egg are stunning!
    Happy Easter!
    :) Ann

    ReplyDelete