Friday 20 May 2011

Angeline's Travelling Book Adventure - More Coasters

 Coaster with Duet Edging and Centre Ring
(pp153)
Lizbeth Size 20 in Seagreen (#688)


 Coaster with Small Squares Around
(pp 169)
Lizbeth Size 40 in Linen Medium (#693)

Coaster - Easy Insertion Around Centre Ring
(pp 152)
Lizbeth Size 40 in Spring Green (#680)


Easy-to-make Coaster
(pp 159)
Lizbeth Size 40 in Ocean Turquoise Dark (#657) and Country Side (#117)


More coasters from Angeline Crichlow's book Let's Tat. When I first received the book, I did not pay much attention to the Coaster patterns but after tatting one or two, I was hooked. Simple but really pretty designs.  Hope you like them. There are more coasters which I tatted, but I will post them next month.

4 comments:

  1. I am amazed at the number of pieces you have tatted from this book! Oh, how I wish I had my own copy... sigh! I should have spent more time tatting and less time reading when I had it in my hot little hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really tatting up a storm with Angeline's patterns! It's so wonderful to see these coasters - and the lovely butterflies - come to life in all these great thread colors! Your tatting is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathy, Diane and God's Kid. I enjoyed the book very much.

    ReplyDelete