Tuesday 26 July 2011

New Quilting Books


Sometime in late April, I went to the public library to browse through some quilting books. I borrowed this one which I really liked. I liked it so much I decided to get my own copy. Don't you just love the quilt on that book cover? Mom's quilt was an adaptation of the Floral Frocks Quilt in this book.


Then I chose this one after browsing through online book reviews. All simple patterns but you could create some pretty amazing contemporary designs by just choosing different prints or colours. 
Now . . .  what should I make as my next quilt project?

3 comments:

  1. I think there are some quilts coming one soon. They both look great books.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got Elizabeth's book? I have been eyeing that for a while.

    Woohoo, now I can see quilts on your blog in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Margaret and Zarina,

    I am thinking of making one soon. It is for friends we are visiting in September. Somehow when I do any quilting, there is always a deadline. I hope I make it.

    ReplyDelete