Wednesday 25 January 2012

Chinese Ink Brush Painting Framed


Remember this from last year? Finally, I had the painting scroll-mounted and framed. I had wanted a bamboo design for the frame but the shop did not have it and for convenience, I had it done by the same person. Not many framers can do Chinese scroll-mounting.
I have kept the painting rolled up for nearly a year and thought it was about time it saw daylight. I wish I had a more well-kept house to show you the rest of it.

If you are interested in getting a painting from Song Qi Xian, you can as he is currently at Vivocity Singapore till mid February 2012. His paintings this time round are more colourful but I still do prefer his bamboos. Drop by and see him paint.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely picture. Thansk for sharing it with us.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it looks lovely and would you mind sharing where did you get it framed and what's the price? I have a chinese scroll that I would like to get it framed too. Thanks in advance. Doe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doe, This shop is in Singapore. If you need info on the shop, just send me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete