Monday 16 January 2012

Ruth Scharf's Books



Thank you for all your comments on this post. A friend shared this pattern with me. I did not know where the pattern was from but was intrigued because it was quite unusual. It was not till much later while reading tatting blogs that it was identified as a Ruth Scharf pattern. I looked for the books and finally obtained the above two books from Georgia Seitz.

So for those of you still looking for her books, you might want to check with Georgia or you may want to e-mail Ruth Scharf directly. I do have her e-mail as listed in the book. E-mail me separately. By the way the book is in German.

It is interesting how a variegated thread tatted looked like stripes in this pattern. You either love it or hate it.


I have this doily with me but it was easier to look for the photo than the actual doily. So if you have this book, are you up for a challenge? I am starting a new project from book 1. Would anyone like to join me?

1 comment: