Friday 17 February 2012

Remembering the Tatting Goddess

I spent sometime today tatting one of Gina's pattern. I downloaded this many months back but was hesitant to tat it as I did not know how it looked. Anyway, here it is - Gina's Seashell


Everyday, before I put in a post, one of the first things I do is visit Threads of a Tatting Goddess. I looked forward to see if Gina had posted and if she did not, there I would find all the new posts for the day.

Yesterday I typed in 'Gina' on the search bar of this blog and reminisced. You would be surprised at how many blog posts came up. We have never met or talked face to face, we did not know much about each other's lives except what was said on our blogs but we shared the love of tatting.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Wendy, Your seashell is sooooooooo beautiful. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seashell is beautiful! great you found the pattern. gina was such an inspirational figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone tatted this seashell before? I wonder if it is right.

    ReplyDelete