Wednesday 7 March 2012

Tischband Tat Along Links

I don't know if you noticed that I have a page on this blog (second tab) on the Tischband Tat Along. When participants finish 1 repeat, I post the link on this page. Just to let you know in case you did not see it. And the very first person to finish one repeat was Fox. The second was Eliz. So when you finish one repeat, just drop me an e-mail, in case I miss your blog post.

To encourage participants to finish one repeat, I am preparing a small mystery gift for someone drawn from this list at an appropriate time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    Please check out my blog as there is a little something on there for you

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some pieces for the Tischband now but not a whole repeat. www.telamagistrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete