Saturday 5 April 2014

Patchwork Tatting Project 2014 (WIP 5)


The new row starts with Bremen tatted in Lizbeth Size 40 (#172) Pink Marble. Not sure how it will continue. Perhaps I will stop here and come back to it later. I am also wondering if I will run out of thread from each ball. Plans may need to change again.

Thank you all for your lovely comments. It is encouraging especially in a large project like this. 

Hopefully after this, I will not find it too difficult or tedious to tat a large doily, table runner or even a blouse from Jan Stawasz's book. 

5 comments:

  1. Looking good and I know what you mean about running out, I often spend much time wondering how much tatting I can get out of a ball of thread

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in some ways it is easier to make an item with connected motifs than a doily, where the entire thing must be handled all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. super cute and so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's coming along nicely, looking very colourful
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful with all those colors!!! :)
    Oh, my granddaughters like it too, and they love the pictures of the "kitties" on the side bar too. :)

    ReplyDelete