Thursday 22 September 2016

Peach Flowers






Thank you for your comments on my post about the new tatting books. Jane's comment was hilarious. I am now contemplating just browsing through. But before I read her comment, I had done this.

This is the first pattern from Tatting Lace Corsage & Accessories by Emiko Kitao. It starts out like an edging. To create the flower, just string the loose thread through the gaps between the chains, tie a knot and cut.

Tatted in Lizbeth size 40 in Col. 630 Peach Light and Col. 188 Coral Splash.


6 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed the new books, I do have those on my list, I want to make cover things, I will be so fun to see what's on inside:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) don't let me stop you creating!! I like these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple but effective idea. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers they look like stars to me

    ReplyDelete