Wednesday 27 September 2017

Lunch at Tekka Market




We had a late breakfast but could not resist a bowl of mutton soup when we were at Tekka Market in Little India.

It must be years since we visited this market. On Sunday, it is bustling with people. 

On the second floor, there were many vendors with colourful outfits in preparation for the Deepavalli festival.

There, I bought a simple blouse which was made in India. 
I plan to wear it for next Chinese New Year but maybe it will be worn before then.

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, and all those wonderful colourful clothes, I would have spent hours walking around them, maybe even have brought at least one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the reason why I got the blouse. It will remind me of my visit. It was hot though, no air con.

    ReplyDelete